Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hot and BotheredWhat a hot summer this has been and it’s just mid July. Seems like I am always juuust a bit irritated in the summer. It’s tough to look cute when you wake up in the morning and the weather is currently 70 degrees with 96% humidity. How can someone look cute with their clothes being wet all the time? Yikes. As an adult, I somehow forget how hot it can be during these months. As a child, I couldn’t wait for summer and play outside. I didn’t know there was humidity. I did not sweat. I never complained about the being hot. I never remember waking up with aches and pains! Childhood is simply a time of boundless energy with no cares about what we face each day. Today, I am hot and bothered. I need to channel in some childhood today!


What a hot summer this has been and it’s just mid July. Seems like I am always juuust a bit irritated in the summer.  It’s tough to look cute when you wake up in the morning and the weather is currently 70 degrees with 96% humidity. How can someone look cute with their clothes being wet all the time?  Yikes.

As an adult, I somehow forget how hot it can be during these months.  As a child, I couldn’t wait for summer and play outside.  I didn’t know there was humidity.  I did not sweat. I never complained about the being hot.  I never remember waking up with aches and pains!  Childhood is simply a time of boundless energy with no cares about what we face each day.

Today, I am hot and bothered. I need to channel in some childhood today!

No comments:

Post a Comment