Thursday, July 14, 2011

Power In People who go the extra mile


There is Power In People who go the extra mile.  I recently had to get a small storage unit to store some records that I longer had room for in my home.  I didn’t know where to turn to find a small unit in a safe neighborhood, with 24/7 security, climate controlled and a reasonable monthly rate.  So, I emailed three different companies to determine their interest in my business.  I heard from one of them. 

Of course, this storage company was the furthest from my house but I didn’t mind.  Why? Because of Cathy Tuttle at AAA Storage in Greensboro!  This dynamo woman emailed me within 10 minutes of my inquiry and said she had the perfect unit for my needs.  She provided me with the monthly rate, the office hours, the location along with a Google map!She flat won me over electronically!  And, I couldn’t wait to meet this most helpful person face to face.

So I loaded up the car and headed 15 miles to meet Cathy Tuttle and unload several years of records.  When I walked in she had the paperwork ready to roll.  With energy abounding, she had me in and out within 10 minutes while totally entertaining me.   Cathy had customer service oozing from every pore!

In this day of self-centered employees who just show up for a job because they have to….it was a delight to meet someone who went the extra mile for me on June 6, 2011! 

There is Power in People who love to provide excellent customer service.

PS  I moved the contents from another 5 X 10’ storage unit I had been in for over 5 years to Cathy’s company on June 16th.  Yep, 10 days later in 94 degree, humidity soaked North Carolina, I moved that stuff just to be with Cathy!

No comments:

Post a Comment