Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Where Have All the High Energy People Gone?


I am drawn to high energy people.  I love being around them and soaking in their rays of happiness. 

But where is everyone’s energy?  It seems lots of people have lost their mo-jo.  They have multiple woes.  They are burdened by life.  They just can’t seem to get off center.

It’s difficult for me to be around low energy people.  Shoot, I am afraid they’ll rub off on me so I move past them real fast!  One of my favorite sayings is – People can wallow in your sorrow for just so long.  Then they move on expecting you to do something about your state of affairs.

If you are one of these people burdened by your own life here is a question.  Have you looked within?  That is usually a great starting point as most fingers might be pointing at you.  Raise your hand to get involved in your own life again.  Have the courage to just try something – anything – to become re-invested in you.  Remember, you are the only you that you have and no one else is responsible for your happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment