Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Did You See That?

I think it is fun to go to a mall or any public venue and watch people.  I love doing that. Seems like people do not realize the non-verbal things they reveal to us when they walk by. I discreetly watch them with a quick glance – never to be caught.

I don’t know about you but I make decisions about people…you know, based on my own correct point of view just from their non-verbal cues.  For instance, I’ll see a well dressed professional person and say to myself, “CPA.”  Like I know!  Or, I’ll see a couple holding hands as they stroll along and say to myself, “They are having an affair.  If they were married they wouldn’t be touching!”  Puleeze.  I do not know one thing about these random folks and I should be ashamed of judging others. As a matter of fact, I should stop doing it. 

But every now and then, I’ll see a sight like I have never seen.  You know… the outfit you can not believe someone wore in public? Eeewww!  I just have to say to the person closest to me, “Did you see that?” And the two of us will break into sheer gasping laughs.

Next time you see something you can’t believe you just saw…look at the person closest to you and say, “Did you see that?”  Trust me they will be your BFF instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment