Tuesday, April 17, 2012

DWTS

I am hooked on Dancing With The Stars! I know an addiction is nothing to brag about. But, how strong does one have to be to put their career on the line in front of millions of judges? I have profound admiration for people of great courage. 

Personally, I ain’t skeered of nuthin, but this show makes me realize I have not taken substantial risks in a while. Is it age? Or, is it sensibility? Or, is it just gutless fear? The answer?  Yes.

I am ready for some new challenges in my professional career.  I believe we can all get stale in our quest to meet the status quo. My goal is to never be like millions of people who feel stuck in a job they do not like.  I love the speaking business and my career.  I just want to add some pizzazz!

DTWS has inspired me to do the Quick Step to rev things up for Spring 2012!  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment