Monday, October 24, 2011

I like Jeff Dunham!


I like Jeff Dunham!  Oh, I know he is controversial but he is funny.  This talented ventriloquist
is so convincing that you never watch Jeff when he is doing his routines - you watch his dummies as if they truly are talking.  That’s how smooth he is in his delivery.

People say he is not PC.  I know!  That’s what makes him so funny.  He’s irreverent about everything.  All people are the topic of his remarks and you can’t help but laugh because they
are usually true, albeit a bit slanted.

Maybe we have become so PC in America that we can’t laugh like we used to.  We are so afraid of stepping on people’s toes, we no longer respond to the absurdities around us every day.  It’s as if we just expect weird and say nothing!  This makes us appear as drones just going through life and never having a personal opinion any more for fear of being seen as insensitive. 
I do not ever want to hurt feelings but I do think we should be free to say what we’re thinking- especially if it’s funny!

If you have never had the pleasure of watching Jeff Dunham, his new special is on the Comedy Channel!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment