Wednesday, October 26, 2011

National Magic Week!

This is National Magic Week!  It all started with a "Houdini Day" in the summer of 1927, less than one year from the death of Harry Houdini.  The week is designed to help people appreciate the art and entertainment of the fascinating craft of magic.

I am always ticked off when a magician can fool me with their tricks.  I mean, I am a smart woman and do not let much get past me.  But, these magicians kill me with their sleight of hand.
How do that do that?   

I want to send a shout out to two of my favorite magicians, Glenn Strange glenn@glennstrange.com  and Tim Dumas tim@timdumas.com  These two magicians have entirely different styles of delivery but are amazing entertainers and crowd pleasers.  If you are looking for a great entertainment for an upcoming event, please contact Glenn or Tim. 

And if you want to know more about National Magic Week, go to www.magicsam.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment