Thursday, February 9, 2012

Rid Yourself of The Green Eyed Monster


I am sick of people being jealous of others’ success.  Puleeze!  If you are jealous you need to look inside.  If you do not like what someone else has - then work to get it for yourself.

Jealousy can affect your well being as it is bred in your personal insecurities, fears and feelings of low self-worth.  Jealousy leads to resentment, sadness, disgust and pure meanness. 

I am fortunate to be blessed with a healthy self-worth and self-esteem. But my life has had many jealous people involved! I have no clue why anyone would covet what I have, do, or say. 
I am just being me!
·         I have worked extremely hard all my life to get what I have.  Jealous people want what others have without doing the heavy lifting.
·         I have worked diligently to improve my personal and professional skills.  Jealous people think they should have been born with money and talents in their tiny, dimpled hands.
·         I have continually worked on becoming a more positive and energized person.  Jealous people really have little desire to be positive at all.

Jealous people, listen up.  We are sick of you being so self-absorbed in your anger that you have no clue who you have become.  It is not a pretty sight to see that Green Eyed Monster raise its ugly head.  Rid yourself of the monster by looking in the mirror and excelling on your own merits.

No comments:

Post a Comment