Tuesday, May 24, 2011

There Is Someone Who Shows Excellent Customer Service

I am delighted to recognize Emily Caudill, Member Service Representative, at the State Employees Credit Union on Silas Creek Road in Winston Salem, NC.  She is terrific!

Five years ago, I was Emily’s first customer.  As you can imagine, she was nervous.  She just wanted to do it right.  She wanted to make a good impression.  She double checked everything before it was approved by her trainer.  I could tell from her actions that Emily Caudill cared and I liked that immediately.

Of course, I was patient with her and made her feel at ease.  I have had new jobs and new responsibilities and I know the pressure of starting new.  So I just sat back and let her take her time as she trained. I could tell from her heart that Emily Caudill cared and I liked her immediately.

I am just as loyal to Emily as she is to me.  She just has the knack for making the customer feel important!  You’re never a bother - no matter how large or how small your request.  She’s always just focusing on YOU and only you.  She has a great sense of humor and you always feel better just being in her presence.

Here’s to Emily Caudill, Member Service Rep, extraordinaire!

No comments:

Post a Comment