Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ever Been Around Someone Who Is Toxic?

I teach a three hour seminar on Toxic People In The Workplace.  My research and life experience has shown me that some people just love to be miserable and watch their nastiness jump off on others!  It is just sad when people feel they have the right to disrupt others’ happiness and joy!

In the seminar, I make people aware of their own toxins they bring from home to the workplace and spread throughout the work day.  And, I assist participants to learn to identify the types of toxic people, like The Gossip, The Self-Righteous, The Internalizer, The Externalizer, The Back Stabber and The Catastrophicizer! These people leave a wake of evil as they wander the halls.

If you think your staff or association could use a shot of “Get Rid Of Em,” please email me at laura@laurahamilton.com and let me know how I can assist!  It’s just what the doctor ordered!

No comments:

Post a Comment