Wednesday, September 14, 2011

NC Community College system


I worked for the NC Community College system for two years and it was a very rewarding experience.  I have said for years that North Carolina’s best kept secrets are their community colleges. 

The NC Community Colleges have saved many lives and offered promising careers!  Whether it is to continue the education of a recent high school grad, to re-educate displaced workers, to provide training to take the GED, offer online High School degrees, promote continuing education classes which provide training for local industry and corporate clients, or provide online Blackboard and Ed2Go classes – the community college literally helps anyone and everyone live their dreams. And, it is affordable for everyone! 

I love the community colleges in North Carolina.  I have spoken on 48 of their campuses in my speaking career.  Each college has its own unique personality, dedicated staffs and wonderful students.  I salute them today as North Carolinas’s Best Kept Secret.  Help me get out the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment