Tuesday, August 23, 2011

H O T = Healing On Time


I recently discovered I have food allergies.  And, I mean I was allergic to lots of foods and chemicals found in food.   Who knew? 

I knew I felt lethargic.  I always felt bloated. I had no energy after a restless night of sleep.  I knew something was wrong with me.  I found an amazing holistic doctor that guided me through a two year journey to wellness.  I call it - Healing On Time.

Our bodies tell us that something is wrong but we’re often too busy to listen to what our body is shouting to us.  We think we are machines that are powered for eternity.  We feel new aches and pains but dismiss them as the symptoms of growing older. We humans can justify anything!   Sometimes we’re just too proud to ask for help.

Well, I asked for help and got it.  To get back into the shape I was in during my 20s – 49 pounds lighter- and enjoying life to the fullest was an amazing journey. 

If you are not feeling like yourself any more, or you know your body is slowly deteriorating, I’d like to suggest you check into a source so you can Heal On Time to save your own life!

No comments:

Post a Comment