Monday, August 8, 2011

William and Kate – That’s Hot


I like William and Kate –it’s simple.  I want them to happy and successful.  I look at them and have a renewed sense of affection for royalty.  

I allow myself to just enjoy being a royal watcher in this day of woe and conflict. It’s just comforting to watch The Happy!  

It seems Americans have always been enamored with the royals.  On William and Kate’s recent trip to LA, they were HOT upon arrival as if they were the current serving as the King and Queen.

What makes them hot?  We look at William’s handsome face and see Diana etched there. We enjoy that easy smile so like his moms.  He seems to have her spirit of adventure and empathy. We fondly remember the happy times for his mother. 

And Kate! She   is such a positive role model for young women around the world. She exudes grace, style, classic beauty and a genuine love for people. It appears was born to be the Duchess of Cambridge.

I predict William and Kate will be a hot topic and a happy couple for some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment