Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I’m Tired of This Negative World

Have you ever been reading the newspaper or the looking at a news websites or television and read anything uplifting?  Happy?  Hopeful?  Nope, we live in a world that thrives on negativity and yearns for dirty details of others’ lives. 

I am not going to deal with negative television or web sites anymore.  I am tired of having my energy zapped by these news outlets that offer nothing but the worst in the news today. 

I am not going to deal with negative people anymore.  If you’re a negative person, please stay away from me.  I am tired of talking to you and wanting to rush off to take a shower to cleanse myself of the negative veil you have left behind.

I am not going to read anything negative anymore.  If I pay money for a book, or download a book, or go to the library to check out a book, I am getting one that is positive and has encouraging words. 

I have decided in the things where I have a choice – I chose positivity!

No comments:

Post a Comment