Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Plant Some Wildflower Seeds Today

Did you know that I am a Master Gardener?  Yep, I am.  Now, my husband is a Master Gardener and gets paid for it.  I am a Master Gardener and play in it!  I love to garden because it is a year round hobby.  

You know one of the best times to be thinking about wildflowers is now.  Even after there has been killing frost grounds, you can plant your wildflower seeds just as you would in the spring.

(Uh, that is if you don’t have a frozen snowy ground today.) The seeds will lie dormant during the winter but will bloom at least two weeks earlier than the same seeds you plant in the spring.

So if you want to be thinking of spring and its lush colorful beauty,  get some wildflower seeds today and sow away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment